Completely portable. Football Toss is an exciting game your entire family will enjoy. Players toss bolos at the goal rungs and score points for each bolo which lands on a rung. (Each rung scores different points.)
- Easy to assemble and take apart
- Lightweight, 24 lbs
- Two 50″H x 25″W metal goal posts and Football Field Base for easy storage,
- 6 football bolos (2 sets of 3)
Cost to rent our football toss carnival game:
IMPORTANT! Bolos should never be thrown or swung at individuals or property. Serious injury or damage may occur.
Place the goal posts facing each other 25ft apart (distance may be adjusted according to skill level).
- 2 Teams (1 vs. 1 or 2 vs. 2) teammates are on opposite ends.
- Each team has 3 bolos of the same color cord to toss each round.
- Players must not move past the front of the base while tossing their bolo. Any player who steps past the front of the base while throwing, will have their bolo removed from the goal post. Likewise if a player tosses out of turn.
- Teams alternate tosses each round starting with the last team to score. To begin the game a player from each team will toss one bolo. The team who lands on the highest rung will toss first.
- The first team to exceed 21 points wins (for a more challenging version, the winning team must score exactly 21 points to win).
HOW TO SCORE
Bolos that wrap around the top rung are worth 3 points.
Bolos that wrap around the middle rung are worth 2 points.
Bolos that wrap around the bottom rung are worth 1 point.
Points cancel each other out. For example:
- Team 1 has 2 bolos on the top rung and 1 bolo on the bottom rung for a total of 7 points. Team 2 has 3 bolos on the top rung for a total of 9 points.
- Team 2 would get 2 points for that round (the difference of team 2’s 9 points and team 1’s 7 points).
- Defense wins games. When tossing your bolo, you may want to try and knock off your opponents’ bolos.
FOOTBALL TOSS etiquette necessitates respect for your opponent. While an opponent is tossing, refrain from talking and step back out of his/her view. Bolos should never be thrown or swung at individuals or property. Serious injury or damage may occur.