Our Cash Cube draws BIG CROWDS. Everybody want to play the “money machine” and win cold, hard cash! Whether you call it “cash booth”, “money blowing machine”, “blizzard of bucks”, “tycoon typhoon”, or “fun machine”, it all comes down to watching a player in the cube trying to grab flying money. Mix in gift certificates and coupons with the cash for a great promotion. It looks easy, but the “sock-it-pocket” features the average units grabbed to less than 14 in 10 seconds. Features include a digital timer and flashing lights. Fits in a small space, but has a big impact!
Suggested Placement: Grand Openings, Business Promotions, Radio Stations, Charities, Private Parties, Corporate Picnics, Malls, Casino Nights, Bingo Halls, School and Church Groups, Fund Raising Events.
Dimensions: Width:32”, Depth:42”, Height:87″, Weight:360 lbs.
See our Inflatable “Cash-n-ator” Cash Cube.
Rent our Money Machine:
- Grand Openings:
Create public awareness
Draw people into your business
Draw people into your next event
- Trade Show Stoppers:
Grab the attention of attendees fast!
Build excitement at your booth
- Traffic Builders:
Drive people into your business
Attract current and prospective customers
- Special Events:
Generate a thrilling atmosphere
Excite the crowd as they watch the money fly
Turn a mediocre fundraiser into a FUNdraiser
Increase the desire to give more as participants win more
- Employee Promotions:
Motivate employees to increase performance/sales
Develop a healthy morale and work environment
Cash Cube is perfect for: Grand Openings, Business Promotions, Radio Stations, Charities, Private Parties, Corporate Picnics, Malls, Casino Nights, Bingo Halls, School and Church Groups and Fund Raising Events.
- Use real bills or coupons of approximate size and weight.
- Slightly fold or crumple bills/coupons to prevent sticking to the wall.
- Only 150 units in machine at one time. You may restock machine whenever necessary.
- Time may be set from 0-60 seconds. 15 seconds is standard. Plan on participants getting 10-15 units in 15 seconds.
- Participants should not reach below knees or catch/trap items against walls or body.
- Participants should catch items in mid-air and put them in the “Stock-It-Pocket”. This allows the event organizer to tally the win.