A Hitch Mounted Bike Rack is often the most cost effective solution when going on vacation with your bikes and there simply isn’t enough room in your vehicle to store them. No need to rent a trailer, that’s reserved for those bigger jobs. This is often the most cost effective solution. Simply bold on extra storage for your bikes.
- No-Wobble hitch pin attaches the rack to hitch receiver for a stable hold
- Rotating clamps with rubber padding holds the bike securely
- Tilts down for rear vehicle access
- Includes locks to secure the bike to the rack and rack to the vehicle
- Fits 1 1/4″ and 2″ receivers
- Can accommodate oversized top tubes (2 1/2″ or less)
- Holds up to 4 bikes
- Max weight of 180 lbs/90 kg
Now you can either buy it or you can rent it at a fraction of the cost at Big Ten Rentals. Odds are, if you purchased it, it would sit in your garage unused taking up valuable room most of the year.