- 24′ heights (7.2 m)
- 650 lb capacity (300 kg)
- Fits through standard doorways & tail gates
- Loading Bar – great for overhead cranes
- Pulley Guards prevent cable from coming off
- Reversible forks
- Plunger pins for quick readjustment and compact storage
- No tools needed – no loose parts
- Variety of attachments
- Large 7/32″ (5.5mm) load cable
- Load cable feeds inside mast (no more exposed cable just inches away from operator’s face.)
Rent our Sumner lift:
Highly reliable, single-speed winch uses idler roller to feed four rollers to feed cable evenly on the drum to avoid cable flats
By pulling plunger pins, forks can be repositioned for added height or just to get flush with the ceiling.
|Lockable 5″ Casters
Hard tread urethane wheels with Delrin® bearings.
|Fast Action Stabilizer Legs
Mounted on base top, stabilizer legs fold down with ease and lock in place. The 2118 and 2124 models come with stabilizer legs ( optional on models 2010, 2015, and 2112).
Helps to roll into trucks or vans
|Ideal for compact storage
No tools or loose hardware to worry about. Leg lock mechanism releases with the push of a button and locks in the stored position. Leg rollers allow lift to be wheeled around. Forks remove by pulling plunger pins.
|10″ Rough Terrain Wheels
Makes loading a truck or van hassle free (optional on Series 2000 Lifts).