Job Description: Office Manager
Big Ten Rentals, Inc. is a busy rental company, specializing in tents and party equipment. We are looking for a self-motivated individual that can keep up in a fast-pace environment with great ability to multi-task.
- Commensurate with experience
- Scheduling & oversight of small office staff.
- Reviewing all contracts for errors and omissions.
- Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients in coordinating their events with tents, stages, tables, chairs, and other event needs.
- Truck rental operations for Penske Truck Leasing.
- Creating and coordinating the process of staff documents from contract open to close.
- Merchandising display floor / showroom.
- Cleaning and testing equipment, including audio/visual systems, snow cones, cotton candy machines, popcorn and much more.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent customer service and telephone skills. Must be able to multitask at high levels, be organized, able to work independently and computer savvy. The ideal candidate must be able to work weekends and an average of 50+ hours per week in season.
- Must be 21 Years old.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Able to work in a high paced, multitasking environment.
- Direct deposit (available immediately)
- First-year, one week paid time off, which starts accruing on day one
- Insurance Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 3% employer retirement match (after 1 yr)