How To Apply for Employment
There are 2 ways to apply for employment:
Immediate openings for Permanent and Temporary. Full Time and Part Time employment.
Deliver and set-up tents, tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, bleachers, and almost anything you can think of that is rentable and certainly some things you hadn’t thought of! Load and unload trucks, maintain a clean warehouse. We operate seven days a week. Fast-paced. Expect overtime during the busy Summer months. We travel a 200-mile radius daily, occasional overnights with paid per diem. If you enjoy ever-changing jobs, occasional travel, and working outdoors, you won’t be bored here. Work may be indoors and/or outdoors, sometimes under adverse weather conditions.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- $15 to start. MUST HAVE DRIVERS LICENSE WITH VERY GOOD MVR RECORD (must provide a driving record http://www.iowadot.gov/mvd/ods/driverrecord.htm).
- Must be 21 Years old.
- Must have a Driver’s license with EXCELLENT MVR (must provide a driving record).
- Experience with towing and hooking up trailers a plus.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs regularly, and 100 lbs occasionally.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Forklift experience helpful, but not required.
- Additional pay for Class A or Class B CDL licensed driver.
Benefits available after 90 days of employment:
- Direct deposit (available immediately)
- First-year, one week paid time off, which starts accruing on day one
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield (available after 90 days of employment)
- 3% employer retirement match (available after 90 days of employment)