Portable Radiant Heater by DeWALT
Inquire about price by adding to quote
The DXH45LP portable propane radiant heater burns at 45,000 BTU/HR and requires no electricity to operate. Equipped with top-of-the-line roll cage style construction to make it one of the most durable job site heaters available. With high-density polyurethane wheels, you never have to worry about flat tires. Includes a 20′ hose and regulator assembly. Heats approximately 1125 square feet of space. When using a 20-pound propane tank you can expect to get around 10 hours of use.
- 10″ flat-free tires for long-lasting maintenance-free use.
- 1″ diameter heavy-duty tubular steel frame.
- Easy folding handles for storage or transport
- Factory-installed thermo-electric safety valve, no electricity required
- 20″ x 5″ quiet, steel mesh radiant burner.
- FUEL TYPE LIQUID PROPANE
- HEATER TYPE RADIANT HEAT
- HOSE LENGTH 20′ FT
- IGNITION TYPE PIEZO
- LP CONSUMPTION RATE 2.1 LBS./HR. LB/HR
- MINIMUM TANK SIZE 20 LBS
- OUTPUT (BTU/HR) 45,000 BTU/HR.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS NONE
- REGULATOR SETTINGS 28″ WC. PSI