Refrigerated Draft Beer Trailer | 6 Taps | Holds 30 Kegs
Our new refrigerated draft beer trailer is for those times when one or two kegerators just arent going to be enough to handle the liquid volume consumed at a large event. Your patrons will have up to 6 different beers on tap to choose from, located on the left side of the trailer.
This new design has the compressor located in the front compartment of the trailer dampening the noise in operation during the event. Also located in the same area is where you install and lock down the CO2 canisters along with extra storage.
Our Tandem Axle trailer is designed to accommodate up to 30 Kegs of beer in the cooled back area. Each Keg is estimated to weigh between 140–170 lbs each. This trailer needs a 2-5/16 Ball for towing.
We have had events all over Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and at further distances.
- 2017 Cynergy Trailer
- 7w x 12L x7’h +48″ V-nose tongue = 17′ Long
- Interior Dimensions 10’L x 6’4″W x 6’6″H
- White .030 Aluminum Screwed Exterior
- Tri-tubed Tongue
- 5,200 lb Tandem Axles/ 10,400 GVWR 6,500lb Payload weight
- 2,000 lb Crank Jack
- 2-5/16 Ball Hitch
- Electric Brakes ALL WHEELS
- 7-Way Round Bargman trailer connector
- Rear Crank Jacks added to rear of trailer
- Front Service Room w/ side door
- Barn Doors Rear w/ 3 Hinges per door.
- Air Curtains on door openings. Hurricane Grade Vinyl air stripped see-thru
- Front V-Nosed door w/ Lockable barlock
- LED Waterproof lighting
- 5″ Insulated Walls
- FRP Walls/Ceiling/Doors
- Aluminum Diamond Plate Riveted Flooring
- Front Floor Drain
- 3/4 hp Copeland Condenser
- Digital scroll Compressor unit. Program retention after unplugged!
- 14.0 Amp Draw
- 120 Volts
- Lipped Drain Pan
- 120 Volt 1-phase
- 34″h x 64″L Locking concession Window
- 6 Draft Dispensing Shanks set at 10″ apart
- Refrigerated Shanks
- Diamond Plate Wall
- 11″ Height set tap spout off drainboard tray
- Interior Wall Waste Drains to underbelly exterior discharge
- 3 each under counter xenon spotlights switched for night service use
- 6″ wide perforated drain trough serving deck
- Housing for (2) 20lb CO2 Tanks. Tanks not supplied
- Lockable safety neck tie-downs
- 1 Gas Regulator installed to 3/8 Gas supply hose.
- All CO2 and liquid lines per NSF Grade Tubing
- (6) Micromatic Draft Dispensing individual regulators (Allows different craft beers to be tapped simultaneously)
- (6) “D” Sankey Draft Locking Head Dispensers installed to beer hoses & Shank
- All workmanship to build-out attachment design for 6-months. Labor cost at manufacturers discretion capped at 500.00 for the 6-month warranty.
- Refrigeration equipment
- Copeland/Larking 1 year parts
- Bendron-Titan mfgs warranty trailer structural integrity 3-years
- Cosmetic and Axles 1-year.
To keep the refrigeration system running it must be plugged into a standard 110V household circuit.
Please note that CO2 is sold separately.