Refrigerated Beer Trailer | 6 Taps | Holds 30 Kegs
Our refrigerated beer trailer can handle events where large liquid volumes are consumed. Your patrons will have up to 6 different beers on tap to choose from, located on the side of the trailer. Or add our second beer trailer to the event, for up to 12 kinds of beers on tap.
Our Tandem Axle trailer is designed to accommodate up to 30 Kegs of beer. Each Keg is estimated to weigh between 140–170 lbs each. This trailer needs a 2-5/16 Ball for towing.
We have had events all over Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, and even further distances rent our beer trailer.
* Exterior Dimensions 7w x 8L x7’h +48″ to Tongue = 12′ Long
* Interior Dimensions 7’2″‘L x 6’4″W x 6’4″H
* White .030 Aluminum Screwed Exterior
* 5,200 lb Tandem Axles/ 10,400 GVWR 6,500lb Payload weight
* 5,000 lb Crank Jack
* 2-5/16 Ball Hitch
* Electric Brakes ALL WHEELS
* 7-Way Round Bargman trailer connector
Rear Crank Jacks added to the rear of the trailer
Barn Doors Rear w/ 3 Hinges per door.
Air Curtains on door openings. Hurricane Grade Vinyl air stripped see-thru
LED Waterproof lighting
* 5″ Insulated Walls
* FRP Walls/Ceiling/Doors
* Aluminum Diamond Plate Riveted Flooring
* Front Floor Drain
* 3/4 hp Copeland Condenser 2019
* Producing7240 BTUs at +20 Degree Coil
* Digital scroll Compressor unit. Program retention after unplugged!
* 14.0 Amp Draw
* 120 Volts
* 2″Lipped & slanted Drain Pan for more water retention
* 120 Volt 1-phase
DRAFT VENDING WINDOW
34″h x 64″L Locking concession Window
* 6 Draft Dispensing Shanks set at 10″ apart
* Refrigerated Shanks
Diamond Plate Wall
11″ Height set tap spout off drainboard tray
Interior Wall Waste Drains to underbelly exterior discharge
3 each undercounter xenon spotlights switched for night service use
6″ wide perforated drain trough serving deck
CO2 TANK AREA
Housing for (2) 20lb CO2 Tanks. Tanks not supplied
Lockable safety neck tie-downs
1 Gas Regulator installed to 3/8 Gas supply hose.
All CO2 and liquid lines per NSF Grade Tubing
(6) Micromatic Draft Dispensing individual regulators (Allows different craft beers to be tapped simultaneously)
(6) “D” Sankey Draft Locking Head Dispensers installed to beer hoses & Shank
All workmanship to build-out attachment design for 6-months. Labor cost at manufacturers discretion capped at 500.00 for the 6-month warranty.
Copeland/Larking 1 year parts
Bendron-Titan mfgs warranty trailer structural integrity 3-years
Cosmetic and Axles 1-year.
To keep the refrigeration system running it must be plugged into a standard 110V household circuit.
Please note that CO2 is sold separately.