Radiant Heater w/ Tall Tripod Stand
Schaefer’s HotZone Electric Radiant Tripod Stand Heater is intended for a wide variety of temporary indoor and outdoor spot heating applications including comfort heating and equipment heating in workshops, maintenance areas, garages and construction sites. The highly efficient 1500W, 120V heater with the patented IRLens raises the temperature of people or objects in a 14 square foot area, 8 feet from the heater, by 15 degrees or more. The Electric Radiant Tripod Stand Heater is a free-standing heater that comes with a safety tip switch and a cord that plugs into a normal wall outlet.
Warning: Keep combustibles 48″ from the heater face and 9″ from the top of the heater; do not operate directly above flammable material. Not intended for use in wet or damp conditions. Do not leave unattended. Unplug when not in use.
- Electric infrared spot heater designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Raises the temperature of a targeted area by at least 15 degrees
- Heats a 14 square foot area
- Heat reaches up to 8′ from the heater
- Patented IRLens compound reflective lens focuses heat output
- Quiet, instant, odorless electric heat; no exposed flame
- Lightweight and portable; no venting required.
- The angle and height of the heater is adjustable
- A free-standing heater that comes with a safety tip switch and a cord that plugs into a normal wall outlet
|Dimensions||Heater: 15″x15″x12″ 8 lbs, Tripod Stand 7″x7″x54″ 16lbs|
|Coverage||Raises the temperature of people or objects in a 14 square foot area, 8 feet from the heater, by 15 degrees or more (typical coverage, will vary with weather and location factors)|
|Base||40″ x 36″|
|Height – Inches||64″ to 90″ adjustable|
|Circuit Breaker Rating||The heater unit itself is ETL certified to UL 2021 (Fixed and Location Dedicated Electric Room Heaters)|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Amps||Requires 15 am circuit (50/60 Hz)|
|Included Accessories||Includes folding tripod stand and base with on/off switch, tip switch, and 9′ power cord.|
|Life Expectancy||The heating element is rated for approximately 2000 hours of use.|