- This PowerPro machine is compact, yet offers unrestricted access to service components.
- All engine fluids drain to the outside of the machine.
- Cabinets are powder-coated, and all hardware is stainless steel to maintain a fresh look for years.
- All cabinet doors lock with a key.
- Off-white cabinet finish minimizes visibility impact in entertainment applications.
QUIETECH™ SOUND REDUCTION:
- Frame and cabinet are built with high-strength materials, and all doors and movable fixtures are engineered to minimize vibration.
- The cabinet is designed as an acoustical chamber optimized to reduce sound power. Cabinet interior is lined with a special vibrationabsorbent, open-cell polymer material to cancel acoustic vibrations. This oil- and soil-resistant material is bonded to the cabinet walls with a resilient adhesive that enhances its performance.
- The unit’s airflow has been engineered to provide proper cooling at an absolute minimum noise level.
Engine combustion chambers have been shaped to minimize or eliminate diesel clatter. Direct-injection fuel delivery is quieter and easier to maintain. Oversized muffler results in a quiet exhaust.
- Automatically adjusts voltage output instantly when variable loads are applied to the generator.
- System is composed of three interlinked elements: a solid state automatic voltage regulator (AVR) that monitors the power output of the machine; an independent power coil that supplies excitation energy; and an excitation coil that induces the generator primary coil to produce more voltage to meet demand.
- Produces entertainment industry-grade power when combined with optional electronic governor.
CURBSIDE POWER CONNECTIONS:
- Direct connections are labeled in standard U.S. nomenclature (L1, L2, L3, N) and are guarded by a clear cover that has test meter probe access to each terminal even when the guard is closed, allowing safer setup and testing for all applications.
- GFCI convenience and 50 amp twist lock connections are protected with a guard that is secured for safety during operation, yet allows easy access to connections during setup.
- All power connections are curbside for convenience and safety in urban applications.
LOCKABLE CONTROL PANEL
- Warning lights and analog gauges including fuel, tachometer, oil pressure, coolant temperature and charging system amps provide easy monitoring of engine operations.
- Generator output is controlled by a lockable voltage changeover switch and is monitored by analog gauges measuring volts, amps and frequency.
- Current selector switch, voltage adjuster and main circuit breaker are all protected behind a lockable door.
- For added safety, the Emergency Stop button is located below the door for accessibility at all times. Panel light has an on-off switch.
- Airman autostart control provides an easy connection to transfer switch applications and delivers instant backup power to a building’s electrical system.
- Provides automatic glowplug delay and overcrank protection.
- Unit features either Nissan or Isuzu diesel engines that are EPA Tier 2 compliant and meet CARB certification.
- Electric Fuel Primer and Air-Bleed (EFPA) Pump automatically bleeds air from the system without opening the injector lines if the generator runs out of fuel — reducing downtime and maintenance calls.
- Automatic protection from low oil pressure and high temperature conditions.
- Restriction indicator eliminates guesswork about when to change the air filter.
- Starting and battery charging systems are either 12 or 24 volts, depending on model.
Rent our 60,000 Watt (60 Kilowatt) event generator:
Related ItemsAdditional Features