Easily folds open into a Storage Container with doors. Can be constructed on site. Can be placed outdoors in a parking lot or indoors. Great for construction sites for temporary storage, or temporary storage for college students or other items.
The BOS Building Site Containers are absolutely ideal for the safe storage of materials and tools on building sites. The “tough” everyday life on site demands stability!
Quick Build container facts:
- Quick Build because it takes 2 people 5 minutes to assemble one. No tools required. (we will assemble)
- Approved safety: TüV tested/GS mark.
- Total permissible weight is 3 tons for SC3000, 6 tons for SC6000.
- Assembly tools: Quick Build containers require NO tools for assembly. There is a unique interlocking system.
- Panel is 20 gauge (0.8 mm) thick galvanized steel.
- Best-Point technology on 90% of the components to eliminate corrosion. BOS provides 10 year anti-corrosion guarantee for the Quick Built containers.
- Floor is made of OSB wood. Competitors use wooden planks.
- Special measurements are available – width, length, height.
- Floor ventilation is available through integrated forklift boxes.
- Side-by-side connection is possible for sizes up to 17ft x 20ft, or 5 X 6 meters.
- End to end connection is possible for sizes up to 40 ft, 12 meters.
- Assembly manual & safety instructions available in 16 languages on video and written manual.
Rent our portable storage container:
The Inside Self-Storage “Best of Business” reader-choice poll, launched in 2011, solicits online votes from industry professionals who elect their favorite suppliers in approximately 30 categories. Awards include Best Builder, Best Management Software, Most Innovative Product and Best Customer Service among …many others. Winners are honored through profile pages in ISS magazine as well as during a special ceremony at the Inside Self-Storage World Expo in Las Vegas. The results are published online year-round for ISS readers to access. Watch for next year’s voting process, which will open in late spring.